PrivacyGivingFire is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping all of your data secure.
GivingFire is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping all of your data secure. Our privacy and security policy covers all corporate and divisional information gathering and dissemination practices. GivingFire will not release, sell, or rent the personally identifiable information of its clients or prospects. Privacy and security of our client's data is paramount to us, and we comply with all United States state and federal privacy and security laws. This policy is subject to change from time to time so please check back periodically.
Hosted & Web-Based Services
This section highlights our privacy practices for clients of GivingFire hosted and Web-based services and covers the following points:
- What personally identifiable information is collected and how the information is used
- With whom the personally identifiable information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the communication you receive from us
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your hosted services registration information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under GivingFire's control. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact GivingFire at email@example.com.
Information Collection & Use
Several of GivingFire solutions require the client to use a web-based registration form for clients to activate service. We collect client contact information (such as name, phone number, email address, etc). All collected contact information is stored in our secure database and used to establish service, send correspondences related to the service, and keep the client updated with necessary information.
GivingFire maintains the right to email/contact active clients for the purpose of administering services. All sensitive information and records are only accessible by the client owning the data and are secured by industry standard passwords and encryption.
GivingFire may share personally identifiable information with our partners for the purpose of providing our service. For example, information may be shared for billing purposes with a credit card processor. We may partner with other parties to provide specific services. When a client signs up for a service, names or other contact information that is necessary to provide these services may be shared between the parties. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing their specific service(s).
GivingFire does reserve the right to analyze the data in order to provide a better client experience and enhance our provided solution.
Notification of Changes
If any changes are to be made in the privacy or security practices for our hosted and Web-based solutions, we will, 30 days prior to the changes taking effect, send a notification to the email address on record for the client and post the changes in our privacy statement on our corporate Web page.
GivingFire provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us. However, we maintain the right to communicate with active users about their account.
GivingFire provides our clients with the means for maintaining an up-to-date client profile. Maintaining accurate records regarding the client's account information is vital to the security of the service. Clients are required to notify GivingFire promptly of any changes in the information provided for their service registration. Registration information can be updated by contacting the GivingFire Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting your GivingFire account. Access to this website is secured by industry standard usernames and passwords.
At GivingFire, security is our utmost concern when dealing with the Internet and especially when transferring personal files and sensitive information. Without security in every aspect of GivingFire services, our own business and reputation would be in jeopardy. That is why we have taken substantial precautions to ensure the security of your data not only while in transit to the server, but also while stored on the server. The following are overviews of the ways in which you are protected:
Account & Data Protection
- Your account is password protected.
- Individual account usernames are unique.
- Access to your account is limited to key support individuals.
- On occasion clients will need to contact GivingFire support. Clients are verified and may be required to provide documented authorization approving the execution of certain requested action.
- As representatives of GivingFire, support individuals are bound to the services Service Agreement and the GivingFire Privacy and Security Policy. When support individuals leave the employment of GivingFire, immediate measures are taken so that they cannot access any of GivingFire's systems or data.
- GivingFire servers are PCI 3.1 compliant and maintain 3rd-party security audits, on a quarterly basis at a minimum.
- Industry standard firewalls are used to limit all but secure traffic.
- All server connections authenticated.
- Failed access attempts are logged and reviewed.
- Best operating system and database security practices are followed.
- Only software necessary to provide the service is running on the servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
GivingFire does not and will not sell, rent, loan, or make available to any client or any other third party the names, addresses, or data received from our clients. Data received by the GivingFire is held on a secure server to which only GivingFire has access. It is our standard operating procedure to not retain any sensitive client data at any time. After an account is closed, we may keep non-sensitive information for the purpose of client initiated reactivation or internal analysis.
Promotional & Marketing Services
GivingFire collects certain information (such as name, email address, phone number, titles, goals, etc) through our web service to better communicate new solutions that best fit the needs of your organization. At any time, you can choose to opt-out of these promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions at the bottom of the email you no longer wish to receive or by contacting email@example.com. Opt-out does not apply to the receipt of mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain GivingFire services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel service.
Our website may also use IP addresses for the same purposes identified above, as well as to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not collect personally identifiable information on a passive basis.
We may use web beacons (also known as Internet tags or clear GIFs) on our websites to access and set cookies and otherwise help us to better understand how users are moving through our websites. Information provided by the web beacon includes the computer’s IP address, the type of browser being used and the time that the web beacon was viewed. We may also use web beacons in emails and newsletters so that we know when such communications have been opened and to otherwise help us tailor our communications to individual users.